The Evolution of Money
You Might Hit a Homerun but Make Sure All Your Bases Are Covered First!
How much of your money should be kept “safe” vs “invested” vs “homerun” money as you move through different stages of life?
- 10% of your money in a “safe” bucket.
- 60% of your money can be directed to an “investment” bucket
- 30% of your money can be kept in a “homerun” bucket
- 30% in a “safe” bucket
- 45% in the “investment” bucket
- 25% in the “home run” bucket
- 60% in a “safe” bucket (in addition to cash equivalents you can add annuities to this category)
- 40% in an “investment” bucket
- 0% in the “homerun” bucket
Learn More About IFW’s 401(k) Savings & Investment Education Services
Maximize Savings Now for More Retirement Income Later
- Understand the differences between accumulation and distribution of your money
- Learn how to build more wealth without saving additional money
- Discover ways to use your savings without early withdrawal penalties
The IFW 401(k) Wealth Maximizer provides valuable financial education and proven strategies to help you unlock the greatest potential of your 401(k). It is designed to help protect your money from potential downside risks and maximize your future retirement income.
REGISTER HERE FOR THE NEXT 401K WEALTH MAXIMIZER LIVE WEBINAR
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.