Since Graduating for Shippensburg University with a BSBA in Marketing in 1987, Glenn Hasell has been constantly working to build enduring relationships with everyone he meets. In 1988 Glenn began his career with Met Life, within 5 years he started his own company and has been serving clients in the retirement and life insurance markets for over 35 years.
He specializes in pre and post retirement planning, life insurance planning for individuals, business owners and legacy planning. Over the years Glenn has attended numerous conferences, seminars and The Million Dollar Round Table to remain on the cutting edge of planning techniques.
- Glenn is licensed in Florida and New Jersey and can add additional states anytime.
- Treasurer and Board Member of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Martin and Palm Beach County
- Member of Martin County Leadership Class 10
- Past Kiwanis member
- Past Stuart Martin County Chamber board member and Ambassador
- Coached High School football for over 10 years
- Supporter of the Salvation Army and the Stuart Community Band
Glenn is a Miami Hurricane “the U” and NY Giants fan. He likes to fish and play golf… hoping someday to break par.
LICENSES & ACCREDITATIONS
- Registered Representative
- Insurance Representative
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- RETIREMENT PLANNING
- LIFE INSURANCE
- ESTATE PLANNING
- FINAL EXPENSE