- Rhode Island
- +1 401 639-6334
Marc Sutherland is an independent financial professional committed to helping his clients in retirement and insurance planning. Marc utilizes various strategies to assist his clients improve their investment potential, reduce financial risk, build retirement income and help preserve their estate for their heirs.
With over 20 years of Financial Services Industry experience, Marc brings his wealth of knowledge to assisting clients with building and protecting their retirement income assets. He has worked
within several different areas of the investment and insurance community, including, alongside legal professionals to educate and implement Revocable Living Trust for his clients and their families. Now, operating as an independent advisor, Marc is free to act solely in the best interest of his clients. He dedicates his time to understanding each individual’s health and financial concerns, which has put him in demand to provide advice on:
• Developing strategies to increase expendable income
• Maintaining financial independence throughout retirement
• Protecting and preserving hard-earned assets
• Building wealth through proper risk management
• Maximizing and properly pinpointing the time to draw Social Security benefits
• Reducing estate taxes and continuity of assets to beneficiaries
He is a 1985 graduate of the New England Institute of Technology where he received his degree in Computer Programming and a minor in Accounting. Marc worked for a retiring CPA and found himself constantly researching Estate and Trust Planning Issues. In 1994 he was encouraged by his friends and colleagues to become licensed as an insurance professional.
Marc has many hobbies that include biking and scuba diving but his life-long passion has been raising English Boxers. He currently resides in Providence, RI with his Boxer, Greta.
LICENSES & ACCREDITATIONS
- Life and Health Insurance Licensed
- Certified Estate Planner, TM
- Life Underwriter Training Council (LUTCF®)
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- LIFETIME INCOME PLANNING
- TAX REDUCTION
- SOCIAL SECURITY OPTIMIZATION
- ASSET PROTECTION
- ESTATE AND LEGACY PLANNING