Does it make better sense to buy or lease a new vehicle? That depends on some factors, such as the residual value of the car you intend to purchase, the amount of money you pay up front as a capitalized cost reduction and the cost of financing. A lease will usually be a more attractive option when compared to a vehicle purchase when measured over a comparable term. Keep in mind that with a lease, you will have to return the vehicle at the end of the lease term, whereas if you buy, you will own the vehicle and will be able to continue driving it after the term expires.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life