As a parent or spouse, your most valuable financial asset may be your ability to work and earn a living. If you get injured, become disabled or suffer a severe illness and are unable to work, would you be able to maintain your current standard of living? Savings can disappear quickly, so disability insurance can provide the financial security you and your family will need if the unthinkable occurs. You will want to consider all of your monthly financial obligations and the amount of time you will be out of work in assessing your needs.
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.