The purpose of life insurance is to replace your income at the time of your death so that the family you are leaving behind can maintain their current lifestyle. How much you need is best decided by working with a qualified financial planner. Things to analyze include your current assets, savings, and investments and how much earning power will be available for supporting your family in your absence. Compare that amount to your anticipated liabilities and expenses. Moreover, don’t forget to include items such as college tuition for your children or paying off your mortgage, in addition to your standard living expenses.
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.