Balancing a checkbook is easy. Start with the balance from your last checking account statement. Then subtract all checks that you have written that were not listed in this last statement, or any previous ones. Then add back all the deposits that you have made into your checking account. The result should be the amount you have in your checkbook as your current balance.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life