Making the decision to return to work after staying at home with children, or leaving the workforce to stay at home is sometimes a difficult decision for parents. The financial aspects of that decision will be based on the elimination of expenses incurred while staying at home, examples of which are life and health insurance premiums that may be replaced by employer-provided plans. When looking at the benefits of working, income should be considered right alongside the ability to build a retirement fund through 401(k) contributions, the cost of health and life insurance and the expenses associated with being part of the workforce.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life