Repayment of a home equity loan requires that the borrower makes a monthly payment to the lender. That monthly payment includes both repayment of the loan principal, plus monthly interest on the outstanding balance. Loan payments are amortized so that the monthly payment remains the same throughout the repayment period, but during that time, the percentage of the amount that goes towards principal will increase as the outstanding mortgage balance decreases.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life