Home equity loans can be used to consolidate account balances from multiple credit cards or installment loans into a single loan while offering the added benefit of consolidating multiple payments into a single monthly payment. Using home equity for debt consolidation can be beneficial if the repayment period for paying off the home equity loan is shorter than it would be for your existing debts, or if the interest paid over the repayment period is less than what you would pay without consolidating your debt.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life