Home equity lines of credit often have more flexible repayment terms than a standard home equity loan. Home equity loan payments are typically fixed over the repayment period, while home equity lines of credit can offer interest-only payment terms, or outstanding balances can be repaid using a variety of repayment strategies.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life