Health Savings Accounts (HSA) offer an opportunity for you to build tax-free savings to pay for current and future qualified medical expenses. Used in conjunction with a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) a high-deductible plan may cost less overall than making monthly premium payments to a traditional health plan and making co-payments when you require medical care. If you use the HSA/HDHP method, you will pay some of the initial medical costs out of your HSA, up until you meet your HDHP deductible. A traditional health plan would pay for most of those up front, after a more modest deductible. Which method is best for you depends on your medical care needs and the HSA/HDHP and Traditional Plan options available to you.
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.