We all understand that you cannot put a price tag on the value of human life. However, if you are a husband or wife, or father or mother, your departure would leave a financial gap that could impact the financial health of your family. One component of that difference would be the money you would earn between now and the date of your retirement. When you begin looking at how much life insurance you will need, you will want to make sure that your policy adequately replaces any earnings that your family would miss out on, up until your retirement. The present value of those earnings represents the amount you would need today to replace all of your future earnings. Of course, it is best to work with a knowledgeable financial planner to get the most accurate life insurance assessment given your particular situation and needs.
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.