The length of time it will take to pay off a home equity loan or line of credit is primarily driven by the interest rate being paid on the outstanding balance, how much you continue to use the line of credit and what monthly payment is made each month. Decreasing any additional spending and increasing monthly payments are an effective strategy for paying off the outstanding balance in a shorter period.
The Institute of Financial Wellness is the first and most comprehensive multi-media network for financial education, resources, and services. In fulfilling our mission to help people “Get There” and live their best life, we deliver the following five unique value propositions:
– The industry’s most engaging, informative, and objective financial education content
– Clarity and confidence to help individuals make informed financial decisions
– Access to the IFW Network of Financial Professionals for everything financial
– Full implementation of effective, custom-tailored solutions for everyone’s unique needs
– Ongoing guidance and support to ensure maximum financial success through every stage of life