Elbert T Chester, CPA
Elbert T Chester, CPA, has been in practice for over 30 years, partnering with thousands of clients in over 26 states. We are a comprehensive knowledge action center and educational resource platform dedicated to empowering our clients to unblock their full financial potential.
Through our widely diversified portfolio of services, we aim to uniquely transform individuals into educated partners, equipping them with the knowledge and tools necessary to thrive and succeed in their business, life, and retirement endeavors. This is where you are positioned to grow your business sectionally, plan life opportunities individually, maximize your wealth safely, safeguard your assets comfortably, and strategically minimize your taxes ethically.
We serve with a motive and intent to grow every client into a successful valuable asset.
National Speaker for the Society of Financial Awareness and the American Network of Financial Education, representing small to large businesses with thousands of employees.
LICENSES & ACCREDITATIONS
- CPA, CFP, PFS, CRFA CGMA, CDFS, CFE, RFC, MAFF, MPAS MS(Financial Planning) DABFA
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Tax Planning & Reduction Specialist
- Retirement Distribution Optimization Specialist
- Tax Expert in Retirement & Estate planning
- 401k Rollover Advisor
- Return Tax preparation of all types
- IRS Tax Representation & Resolution Specialist
- Certified Public Accountant/Personal Financial Specialist
- Certified Fraud Examiner/ Certified Forensic Accountant
- Certified Financial Planner/ Registered Financial Consultant
- Master Planner of Advanced Studies - MPAS -College for Financial Planning
- Diplomate of the American Board of Forensic Accounting