PROTECTING YOUR GREATEST ASSET: YOUR ABILITY TO EARN INCOME
Why is Disability Insurance Worth Having?
What’s Changing In Social Security’s Disability Insurance Program?
What About Workers Comp?
People often think of worker’s compensation as a disability safety net. It’s not. Worker’s compensation only pays benefits to individuals who become disabled while at work. If your disability is the result of an injury outside of work you may not qualify for worker’s compensation.
Each state makes its own rules about worker’s compensation payment and benefits, so coverage may vary considerably. It’s worth learning what your state offers so you can plan accordingly to supplement coverage on your own. Likewise, if you have an active lifestyle that puts you at a higher risk of disability, considering an extra layer of protection may be a sound financial decision.
How Does Disability Insurance Work?
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
REGISTER HERE FREE FOR THE NEXT PROTECTING YOUR GREATEST ASSET LIVE WEBINAR
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.