What is your most valuable asset? The answer is you and your ability to earn income.
This service is a must for anyone that wants to make sure they not only learn how to best protect themselves and their families, but also discover meaningful benefits and best practices when it comes to insurance and protection.
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Audit, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
Evan Sussman is honored to serve as Senior Vice President for IFW. Evan has been a successful financial professional for over 17 years. On December 24th 2019, Evan was diagnosed with Stage 3 cancer, and is currently on the road to full recovery. He is forever indebted to the doctors, nurses, and staff that took care of him. Evan has dedicated his career to helping people secure their financial health and well-being.