The last thing we want to happen on vacation is to get sick or hurt! Chances are you won’t. But if something does happen, here are three things to know about Medicare that may be helpful.
- No matter where you are in the United States, Medicare Part A & B has got you covered!
- If you have the Medicare Advantage plan make sure you double-check your coverage rules. You may have additional fees or not even be covered in certain situations.
- If you are out traveling out of the country take extra caution, Medicare generally does not provide insurance coverage outside of the United States!
Learn More About IFW’s Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Long-Term Care Planning Services
- Find out what types of insurance make sense for your unique situation
- Learn how to determine an appropriate amount of coverage
- Pay the least expensive premium, while receiving the best value
- Discover how to use life insurance as a unique financial tool
- Plus, every participant will receive a free IFW Insurance Personal Report, including a review of all their current insurance and recommendations to improve their risk management program.
The IFW provides valuable financial education, resources, and services that help people live their best life.
Please remember, be mindful of the messenger that positions certain products or services as “always” bad or “always” perfect. The fact of the matter is there are no “bad products” or “perfect products”. The right product is the one that aligns with your goals and objectives.
The Institute of Financial Wellness believes when it comes to financial decisions; never say “Never” never say “Always”…It Depends.